Saturday, November 22, 2014

Low Back Pain Program (Ebook) Review.



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial


This has been quite a book to read through. With that in mind, I feel like the tortoise from the Tortoise and the Hare. Slow and Steady wins the race. I have seen some gradual improvement with my lower back, since diving into this book.

On my own, progression has been slow and steady, but hopefully when I show this to my trainer, he might be able to properly implement the exercises for me  in my gym routine.

As I progress my way further through this book, I will update my progress, when I can. I have found this book to be a small inspiration, as a person that has been going through lower back pain for awhile.

I had a chance to try some of what I consider to be beginner moves like the kneeling bow rest, seated leg opener, the seated twist,  and I have to say they actually work. They caused me to feel better, and not to have so much pain. I have noticed though, that where I go to the gym, I can equate some of the moves to the yoga stretching class I take on Thursday Night's each week.

I will enjoy adding this to my exercise routine on a regular basis. Like I said, slow and steady wins the race, and that is how I am going about doing this, with my trainer's help and yoga instructors help from now on.

If you have lower back pain, or know someone suffering with it, this is definitely gonna be the book that you will appreciate this holiday season.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment