Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mandala Massage Ball Review (#yogamassage)




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial 

For never having used a massage ball before this was a unique experience. I tried some of the ways recommend in the tips section of the products website(http://www.theyogamassageball.com/), but for the area I was focusing on, I really needed my husband's help.

I was focusing on my upper back, and shoulder, and I could not do that one by myself. I asked my husband multiple times to help, till he finally agreed to and after that it was heaven.

When you have someone helping you it makes a world of difference in the result.

I have to say, they have great tips on the website, but I would appreciate it to see more that could be for use with couples, because not everyone can do it by themselves.

All and all, it was not a bad experience, but a unique one, in trying to do some of the massage ball work with just my own weight. I do recommend though if you need help, ask for it from your partner, because we all need help at some point.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment