Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter....



 Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.

With this being a holiday week, and busy as heck, it looks like I will be getting one day for this test in.

On the lid of the product it says that it "Does not clog pores or leave skin greasy."

After the first application on my left arm, I can say it did not clog my mores, did add moisture back to my skin, but boy howdy it was MAJORLY GREASY! For some reason, with anything I have used in the shea butter family has always had the greasy feeling left behind.

I do have to say though, it does trap moisture in my skin well, and keeps it soft to the touch, even after an hour and a half of letting my arm dry out.

This would be a great product for use in the fall and winter months of the year, when a lot of people face the dreaded "dry skin."

No scent makes it better, there are too many shea products that are scented these days. This was a nice change of pace for me since I have bad allergies.  This product also worked well with my sunburn/peeling skin.

So I can recommend this product fully for year around use. You will enjoy it.

PS: If you have trouble with dead skin removal it can help with that also. (I consider it a bonus use.)





This is how it did after application on my arm. It did great with dead skin removal.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment