Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dragon-Ten Tales of Fiery Beasts, edited by Rayne Hall- Book Review


This picture came from the screen of my laptop once I completed the book.

 Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

I just got through reading this most intriguing book. It seems to fit in my household rather well, since both my husband and I are both dragons according to the Chinese Zodiac, that you see on the place-mats in Chinese restaurants.So it made the book a little special in our household.

Each story in this anthology style book, is unique unto itself. You go from a pink dragon, to a multi fall colored dragon, to a sparkling blue dragon, and so on. 

This is another book, that would be great for older teenagers and adults on a fall evening, with a mug of cider, listening to some soft music or the wind blowing.

If you have a vivid imagination, that has a permanent reservation at the imagination cinema and continually runs, with each story you will get a mini movie going with each page you read in this book.

The one thing I missed with this book, is having some artists renderings of the dragons, which would had been pretty cool to go with each story, so you could see each of the dragons mentioned in the stories.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment