Monday, December 8, 2014

24 Grazia® Baking Cups Review

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial
















These silicone baking cups have lived up to their calling. I put them through the ringer, and you can see how well they held up. The treats pictured I made for my hubby, that he picked up on a shopping trip over last week.

I admit I was skeptical, but I was really impressed with how clean they released the goodies, and during this holiday season, that is a blessing in my kitchen. Usually with any silicone piece I use, I spray with non stick cooking spray for extra insurance to guarantee it comes out.  Well with this no non-stick spray folks!

If you are looking for some great silicone baking cups these cups from Grazia will do the job 10 fold!

These will make your holiday season Merry and Bright, and the Grinch won't steal your kitchen fun.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment