Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ebook - Four Mothers Review.



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

I apologize for this being 2 days past due of the time line set by tomoson, but I got sick the night it was due, and headed straight to bed, so I could get to feeling better.

So here is my review of the book:


The Four Mothers book will be a great holiday gift this season. It really is a great story that takes you on the young ladies journey .

From divorce to everything in between. This book will really hit home for some, and for some others it will just be another book.

With this book if you are one of the ones it hits home with you will feel every emotion through each page of the book as your reading along.

If you are looking for this to be a gift for some one you can find it on Amazon for purchase, and your recipient will be the happiest person on the planet. This book is great for a women's study also or book club.

Happy Holidays! Once again I apologize for this review being late.

No comments:

Post a Comment