Friday, December 5, 2014

Ebook - Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin Review


http://www.amazon.com/Children-Books-Adventure-Education-Preschool-ebook/dp/B00ONDB72A

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

Another book from the Terry Treetop series hits a Home Run! Of all the books I have reviewed through my blog, I have really enjoyed the children' books about the best.

The reason I say that is, not only will the children enjoy the book, but the adults can also have a refresher also.

This is a book that not only has a story of friendship, but the story of helping someone in need. The story also shows that a friend need not have 2 legs or 4 legs, but they can have a set of fins.

If you are looking for a great book for the whole family enjoy or to donate to an educational program, I can highly recommend this book. The illustrations are also wonderful and brightly colored.

Pop over to amazon, and pick up your copy today for a holiday gift for your favorite child care giver today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment