Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ebook - Idisina: The Black Rider Review.




I received this as part of an advertorial
 
 
I just completed this book this evening.

I have to be perfectly, bluntly honest here, it is not one of my favorite books, that I have read.
 
 
This is one of the most confusing books to date that I have read.

There is too much confusion in this story for me.


If you like dark stories this book will definitely be right up your alley, you really will enjoy this book.

If you would like to get it, you can find this on amazon.com for the kindle.

This would be a book more suited for around Halloween time, or for those that are snowed in, this would be a book to read with some hot tea, coffee, or cocoa next to you under a blanket, while watch the snow fall.

Other than that I can not recommend this book unless you are more suited toward the dark side, for those who are not toward the dark side of books, there are some great books out there that you will enjoy more.




No comments:

Post a Comment