Friday, February 27, 2015

Yoga Blocks Review


 
 
There is not much to say about this product, because the company that approved me for this promotion never sent the product to be reviewed.
 
 
I had contacted them more than once to inquire about when I would receive the product to review through the tomoson message system, and they have yet to contact me back or even send the product.
 
 
I have also made contact through the website provided in the promotion, and they have failed to respond that way also.
 
 
I was really looking forward to being able to test these and blog on these, I had a friend lined up to teach me how to use them, but since they never came in, it sort of stinks.
 
Maybe next time the company will actually send the product to approved bloggers. (instead of screwing them over in a royal fashion.)


No comments:

Post a Comment