Monday, April 13, 2015

Dead Scary: The Ghost who refused to leave Review.



 
I received this as part of an advertorial
 
 
"Dead Scary" by Sally Gould is a cute book. I really enjoyed this as part of my catch up blogging day.
 
 
This takes a trip to the paranormal side of things. Usually paranormal stories royally freak me out, but this actually ended up being a fun story to get lost in.
 
 
The residents that move in, get to know a bit of the history of the home and about the previous inhabitants.
 
You could really read this at Halloween time, but it also a great book for year around reading also.  I would not recommend this book  for any age below 10.
 
 
I would on the other hand recommend this book for ages 10+, I think they will enjoy the book, and it will make a great conversation starter about the paranormal.
 
So, if you get the chance and, you have a Kindle family device, this would be a great purchase to make to add to a holiday collection or a rainy day read collection of books.
 
I can't wait to see what is next from this author, Congratulations Ms. Gould on a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment