Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ebook - Clean Food Diet Review.

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Clean Food Diet Book by Jonathan Vine...








Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial
For this blogging I decided to try the two ingredient oatmeal cookies. I had to alter them a bit, to fit my diet, since I am allergic to bananas. I used 4 kiwis in this recipe.

I have to say they were easy to put together, but would be better with the banana most likely. If there are any alternatives for the banana I would love to hear them, and even try them. The taste with the kiwi was left to be desired, but I expected that. All and all another book that will be well received by all the foodies out there.

 Later this week I will update the blog with the other two recipes I chose to try. So keep your eyes peeled.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment