Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ebook - Finding The Grain Review.





Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

Finding the Grain, is another book, I have really enjoyed. I just got done reading it a few minutes ago.

This is another book that is one of a journey, and with each page you get entrenched in the story even more.

As with the previous book I reviewed, this is another book that is suitable for a women's group study, or this would be suitable for a men's study also. The book really does make you think, and wonder what happens next with each page turn.

For me as with most books I review, it plays out like a mini movie in my head-(I have a great imagination.). (Depending on how your imagination works, you may have it in color or in black and white.) 

I think you will enjoy this book, it is like a mini staycation for when you are frozen in this winter. It is a great book!

Stop by amazon and pick up a copy for a gift this holiday season!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment