Sunday, December 7, 2014

Insulated Blue Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle Review



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This has become my go to the gym water bottle! It is the best one I have had in years. In the fall and winter do a little powdered or real cider in the microwave, and put it into the bottle, and off I go to the gym. It keeps it warm the whole time, and it is so great to have a warm drink on cool days here in NE Oklahoma.

When it comes to the cold side it delivers in that department also. I have to say the Mira Cola Shaped Bottle is one that I can highly recommend to my readership, family, and friends.

I look forward to seeing what comes out from Mira in the future. I would love to continue blogging for this product line, if this is any indication, how great their products are.

Happy Holidays Mira! and Happy Holidays to All! May you be blessed in the coming year, with health, happiness!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment