Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ebook - Out of the Shoebox Review.

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial




I just got finished reading this story this evening. This has been one of the most entrenching stories I have read in a long while.

This book takes you on the author's personal journey of learning about their family.

This is another book that would be great for a book club, women's group, etc.... The book is one that as you read each page of the story, you can envision each and every bit of the story coming to life, sort of like a reel to reel movie for your mind.

If you need a book to curl up with a book this winter, this would be a great one to curl up with a mug of cocoa in your recliner and a blanket.(Pop over to amazon to find your copy of this book today, or purchase it for your favorite history buff this holiday season.)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment