Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale Review





Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This is a product that both my husband and I have been using successfully. This does so much better than the last scale I had in my home, which is amazing.

With the ability to house up to 8 people's stat's this is a great tool for the family. Not many of us think about water weight, body fat, etc... when we weigh ourselves.

But this scale help you track that plus your weight, to give you the overall picture of how to improve yourself to be a better you, a healthier you.

As you make your new years resolutions for 2015, resolve to purchase this scale to help you become a New You in the New Year! Pop on over and get one on Amazon.com today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment