Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ebook - 101 Healthy Vegan Asian Food Review.





















Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

With this recipe I did do some modifications for what I could find in my area, and for ingredients I could not stand(and I am being honest folks.)

For the shredded cabbage I used the pictured coleslaw mix to save my arm the pain.
Instead of the noted zucchini in the recipe, I used a green bell pepper in the recipe in its place.(Zucchini is what I can not stand, so I traded it for another green veggie instead).

It actually came out pretty good, even though the wrappers went a little long in the water, which made it fun to work with. Your wrappers only need 15 seconds in the water to be workable.

My husband was able to blitz it up in his chopper to make it edible for him. And even he said it was not bad, so that is progress, because he is a picky eater.

This is definitely a book I can work with for a healthy diet in 2015!

Thank You Jonathan for such great ideas, to spark my creativity in the kitchen this year. Stay tuned for the Pumpkin Gingerbread review later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment