Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ebook - Outskirts of Vision Review.





Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial


Honestly I was expecting a page to page book, as I have reviewed before. I was surprised to see a comic book style book.

This is definitely an adult comic book. I can not recommend this for young adults or children.

If you have a sensitive stomach, this is not for you. There is so much blood, guts and gore in each panel, it is borderline at best.

If you are in to the blood, guts, and gore, then this book is right up your alley, and you will enjoy it immensely.

This book definitely lives up to its name. It caused me to lose sleep for a couple nights. I had to stop half way through, so the reel to reel in my head would stop playing.

Once I took some time away from it, and finally finished it, it was more tolerable.  As I said before this is strictly is an adult book, not for the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment