Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ebook - Waves Of Love Review.



The picture that is pictured is from my computer's kindle app that I used to view the book.


Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

If you are looking for a HOT book this winter, then "Waves of Love" will definitely heat up your winter.

For most of the country now, we can use a good thawing out.

This book will play out like a PG13 or R-rated movie for your imagination, depending on how great your imagination is in the winter time.

With elements of romance, and a summer dream, this book has it all.

You go on a journey with the characters to see if the can overcome all the obstacles for their love.

In the end of the book, it makes you think, will their love endure all time, or will it end now.

I can't wait to see the next installment come out in this line. Will it be as steamy as this one, or will we cool our heels?

I can recommend this with all my being as a great read for this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment