Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ebook - Best Healthy Vegan Holidays Recipes Review



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial


 
This is a cookbook for multiple holidays. It covers quite a few to be honest. The recipe I have decided to try is the Pumpkin Gingerbread. I had to do a couple of modifications ingredient wise to complete the recipe. You will know what they are when you read the recipe. One of the modifications is the syrup. I had pancake syrup and no straight maple, so I used pancake syrup. The second was the chia seeds. I could not find ground, and did not have a grinder, so I added them straight. The third modification was in the spice department, instead of 3 separate spices-(which I could not find in my collection), I used the pumpkin pie spice I had available to me.
 
Here are the pictures from the culinary journey:
 



























I know some of the modifications may not be acceptable, but I work with what I had available to me.
 
I do recommend doing the recipe by the letter  for the first time out, then you can modify the recipe to fit. ( I had some circumstances that caused me to modify the recipe the first time out.)
 
You might serve this with your favorite  ice cream or a fresh whipped cream with pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on it.
 
 
I can't wait to see what Mr. Vine comes out with next. I am really looking forward to it.
 
 
Have a great 2015!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment