Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap does the job!









 Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

I finally got the chance to test this out on my face and feet. I have to say it did pretty good on the biggest problem areas. 

Being made with Sulfur, you would think it would stink to high heaven. I was pleasantly surprised. With all the other ingredients combined in it, it was not nasal offensive, it was a nice scent.

If you have oily skin this is the soap for you. If you have problem areas, this will help with them. The added bonus for me was that it added some moisture back to my skin, which was great and unexpected.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment