Monday, October 20, 2014

Toner, Serum, and Eye Gel, Oh My!

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.
This is the personal soap I used to cleanse my face before using all the products
You can see how evenly the soap went over the wash cloth
















These products did work well in combination with one another. But left my face so tight feeling. My face finally relaxed while I slept and felt great the next day. As I applied each product, it took a while to dry out. Until it dried out, it was the stickiest stuff on my face ever.

These products could be great to capture moisture in your skin. It did manage to capture some moisture and retain in successfully.

No one said the pictures provided would be pretty, but they are real as can be.  The end result will depend on the length of use and the chemical composition of the individual person's body.

They do work and I enjoyed trying them out .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment