Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ebook - Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg Book Review



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This is another great book in the Terry Treetop series. I really enjoyed this book, even though it is classified as a children's book. 

This book is about helping find where something goes, or helping a friend find their way home to their way home. 

This is a well illustrated book, but as mentioned their is a great message to be had. 

This book would be a great gift this holiday season for your favorite child or adult.


Go get your copy today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment