Tuesday, October 21, 2014

E-Book Review : I May not be the tallest but ..... Review

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

To be honest, I never received the code to purchase the book from the promoter. The date has already passed and nothing.

I can not review something I never received. I was approved for the promotion, but the promoter failed to fill their end, so that I could complete the review.

above you will see what the cover of the e-book looks like.( this picture is from the promotion page.)

If you decide to purchase the book, you can find it on Amazon. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.(If I would have received  it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment