Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ebook - The Rainy Day Man Review


Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial


I have to say this does live up to a great political mystery. But these days politics is still a mystery right?

But from beginning to end, this book will keep you on the edge and wondering what is going on with each page you turn.

If you are a political junkie or a mystery genre fan, you will enjoy this book 10 fold.

With Halloween days away, this would be a great book to read around that time with a mug of hot cider and a fire or warm house and covered legs with a blanket in a recliner.

Get your copy through Amazon today.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment