Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ebook - Lost In The Tsunami Review

Disclosure: I received this as a part of an advertorial

I just got through reading this book this morning. I have to say, this is one of the sweetly written about a life journey of a young lady and her family.

I think that the ones who decide to purchase this book, will definitely enjoy it on all levels. As you journey through the book, you feel like are right there with the young lady Anna, every step of the way.

This book would make a great study for a women's group, or a book review group. Who knows, you may learn something about yourself along the way.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment