Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ebook - Kama Sense Marketing Review.


 

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This was one of the most unique marketing books I have ever read.  But the way it is based on the Kama Sutra really does make sense. 

As marketers, small business owners, bloggers, etc... We are always having to work some of what is mentioned in the book into our everyday dealings. 

If you need some inspiration, or your business needs a kick in the pants, this would give you a great start, or the kick your need. 

You can find this book through Amazon.com. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment