Saturday, September 20, 2014

Almost Perfect by Orly Krauss-Winer- A Book Review


http://www.amazon.com/Almost-Perfect-Mystery-Romantic-Thriller-ebook/dp/B00LI2J0TG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1411484054&sr=8-8&keywords=almost+perfect
Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This was one of the most interesting Mystery-Crime Thriller Books I have had the chance to read. 

From beginning to end you were taken on a journey that went up, down and all around. 

The mystery and intrigue keep you glued to the book. 

This book when you get into it, for those that have a vivid imagination, activates the movie reel in your brain, and with each word you read and build the story with, paints a scene, page by page.

If you are a Mystery or Crime Thriller Junkie, you will go head over heels for this book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment