Monday, September 22, 2014

Cogwheels-Ten Tales of Steampunk, edited by Rayne Hall- ebook review:


I shot this from my laptop screen this evening once I finished the book.
Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

This book is a mini cinema in your head. With each of the stories, you are treated to an adventure. 

When reading this I would recommend this, I would recommend reading this in chunks over several days. I read this in one day, and by the end of the day was pooped out. ( but I have 5 dogs keeping me busy too.)

As you read each story, they transported you to a different time, and different place in history. 

For me this was my first time in reading the genre of steampunk. From what I have read, I am looking forward to seeing what is next, from each of the author's that were featured in this anthology of stories.

If you have the chance pop on over to amazon, and pick this up. This book would make a great fall/ Halloween read for this October.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment