Monday, September 29, 2014

The Spirulina,Frozen Mango, Visalus Powder, Highland Lactose Free Whole Milk,Doterra Peppermint Oil Shake......






 Disclosure: I received the spirulina as part of an advertorial

This has to be one of the most funky shakes I have ever put together. Put aside from a little too much peppermint, it was not bad. I will be interested to see where else I can stick this Spirulina in my cooking later on in the week. When you initially open the spirulina it stinks, but if you can get past the smell it is great.

It does turn your tongue green, but with the peppermint in it, I won't have dragon breath for bed tonight, and maybe the peppermint will settle my tummy.

But by the last picture, you can tell, it came out Green As Can Be! My husband equated it to a military green, and I can't say the other. I have to agre to the military green though. Even dry, it still holds up in spades.

Spirulina is something you should try at least once in your life, and if you have not had  the chance to try the Doterra Essential Oils, you can contact Jonee Wolfbrandt, through her website to get hooked up for the oils.You can find her site at: www.mydoterra.com/joneewolfbrandt.

Stay tuned to see what is next..... You never know what you will see on my blog with the products I can use in my kitchen...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment