Monday, September 29, 2014

L.Ron Hubbard's The Magic Quirt, Western Audio Book Review.....



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

I just got through listening to The Magic Quirt by L. Ron Hubbard. It was another journey through the Old West.

As with the other westerns I have reviewed on this blog, as the book is read, you begin to picture each scene as they go through, like going to the cinema, with a big tub of popcorn.

If you are one with a vivid imagination, then the reel to reel film that is your brain, will send you a technicolor masterpiece if you dream in color, or if you are a black and white dreamer, then you will enjoy this in classic black and white.

I am really surprised I have not seen any of the westerns I have reviewed as movies, they would make some great ones. I may not be a hard core western fan, but I do enjoy a good, well thought out adventure, every now and then.

Living in Oklahoma I am a part of a state that is loaded not only with native american heritage, but also cowboy culture, and I have to say, it is a continual learning experience everyday.

I can say that each of the westerns I have reviewed, including this one do always have a lesson that is embedded, that applies for today.

As they say" Everything that is Old is New Again". If you have not had the chance to pick up a Hubbard Western from Galaxy Press, get on over to www.GalaxyPress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment