Saturday, September 20, 2014

Terry Treetop-Finds New Friends by Tali Carmi...



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial

Terry Treetop Finds New Friends by Tali Carmi is one of the sweetest books written. It is all about going from being lonely and an outsider to being part of a great group of friends.

This may be  a children's book, but there is a great lesson in here for adults as well. When you pick it up, you will understand.

This took me back to when I taught daycare, and I would read books to the kids to end the day. 

I can't wait to see what is next in the Terry Treetop Series....

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment