Thursday, September 18, 2014

Homemade Cereals....from Jonathan Vine's Under 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick and Easy Recipes




Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.

The Homemade Cereals recipe from this book, came out looking yummy. I will be actually tasting it later in the week. I also did do some modifications to fit my household's taste. Instead of the apricots, I decided to change that to apples, because I am not a fan of apricots. I will be adding the cinnamon powder per serving, so I do not over do it, as I will be sharing this with my husband. (He's not a cinnamon fan, honestly).
Over all this recipe was very easy to put together, once I got the right bowl. This would be a great way to get the kids in the kitchen, and planting the cooking seed early. Not only will you enjoy putting this together, but the kids would too.(young and elder children alike.)

I used what containers I had in my kitchen for storage. I even re-used the oat container. I can't wait to try this out!


















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment