Wednesday, September 3, 2014

L. Ron Hubbard's Gunman's Tally Audio Book Review...








Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.

I apologize for the delay in posting this review. This week I had the chance to listen to the audio book version of the Gunman's Tally by L. Ron Hubbard.

As with other title I have previously reviewed, this audio book took me on a journey as it was being read by the multi member cast.

This is definitely a movie that will play out in your head. You can picture each chapter playing out in movie format, or even like a TV series.

I have enjoyed the audio books greatly. I hope you will google Galaxy Press, and check out the L.Ron Hubbard line of stories they carry, and the other offerings they have to enjoy.

http://www.galaxypress.com/ , is where you can find them to check out their offerings.

Thanks to Juliet Willis for letting me be part of this blogging project.

No comments:

Post a Comment