Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wild Tree gets Wild in My Kitchen........

I did a blitz of food prep today in my kitchen. When I say blitz, it about made my dizzy how fast i did prep of mixes today!

The Italian Dressing went like this:









This is how the Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato Spread went:







Here is how the Garlic Dip went: (with this recipe, I did not want to waste ingredients, so I went all in.)







Here is how the Alfredo Mix did with the leftover Chipotle Lime Rub Meat from the 2nd test that I had frozen. (Hubby actually tried this and liked it. He blitzed it up for his dinner, and it came out good for him.)









 Here is about Morgan(I can't remember if I shared this before, if I did not, here it is, in her own words):
I had no clue what lay in store for me as I finally agreed to try some products from a friend who sold Wildtree.Upon making a crockpot meal with Absolutely Onion Wildtree blend I was sold! The whole meal smelled different; before I even tasted it I knew it was a healthier way to cook for my family! Within 6 months I was working Wildtree as a business and promoted to Team Leader. What I have  found in Wildtree is more than I ever expected. It has been a blessing in both the form of paychecks, and the FREE groceries I earn. It has also been rewarding to meet new people who share similar interests and in helping other women from all backgrounds fulfill their aspirations of cooking healthier, or earning extra income.

When asked if she had any favorite products Morgan said the following were her favorites:

Garlic Grapeseed Oil
Rancher rub(use it everyday, in a baggie)
Garlic Galore
Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato
Salsa
Guacamole
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse
Spinach
Scampi
Taco
Fajita
California Garlic and Pepper

I could go on:)

Morgan has been with the company since April 2013

You can find Morgan on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/wildtree.morgan


I really have had fun testing the Wild Tree Line Products that my contributor Morgan Honeycutt has sent me. They have all been yummy, and I can recommend this line definitely.

Stop by Morgan's website at: http://www.mywildtree.com/MORGANHONEYCUTT/ , and place your order today!

If she ask how you heard about Wild Tree let her know Nannette Morrison sent you. She is a great gal and happy to help you find something to satisfy your culinary curiosity.

Don't forget to ask her about the in home workshop option or the business opportunity, she is happy to share that.

Thanks Again Morgan! I am looking forward to any new products that Wildtree comes out with. Keep me in mind to blog about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment