Tuesday, July 22, 2014

2 SWEET DREAMS with BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case- Round Two Review



 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial

Here are the pictures from this test:



You can't see it but the earplugs are in comfortably.
To get this pic before bed, I could see down between the nose piece section, to see the camera phone.
I do have to say, this was the most comfortable mask and ear plug set I have dealt with. The mask and earplugs fit comfortably in the case, and into my bag, I took with me to an event over the weekend. With other mask, I have used, they felt to be plastered to my face where I could not breathe, and this mask let up on that, and I could breathe freely with the mask on, and with the ability to still be aware of my surrounding also with the ear plugs in.
I can highly recommend this for traveling with for the night's you need a guaranteed sleep. Also, I suffer from migraines/cluster headaches, and this mask definitely does the job of blocking light to help with a calming state during that time.
So, if you have the chance, go over to amazon and look the mask up and make your purchase, you will be glad you did.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment