Thursday, July 10, 2014

Younique Day 9: Dignified Shimmer Mineral Pigment & MakeUp Eraser Day 7, July 9th, 2014

*Sorry this post is actually a day late, but I got sick from the heat last night, plus a couple other factors.

Here are the pictures for Day 9 the Dignified shimmer mineral pigment:







Here are the MakeUp Eraser Pictures:









The dignified pigment was a nice change of pace. With as much yellow as I have in my skin, it was a pleasant surprise to have it show up so well. I will be up to speed by this evening with the postings, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

The MakeUp Eraser has done well as you can tell by the last photo in this post. Just wait till I get a picture of it at the end of the week, before it hits the wash for week two of testing, it is a mess, but a glorious mess to see, to know it has done so well.  As I mentioned before I will be up to date with postings this evening, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment