Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sky 1- Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (4th promotion) Book Review....


This is the author William Amerman, who wrote Sky1- Post-Apocalyptic Thriller
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial 

 I just got through reading Sky1-Post-Apocalyptic Thriller by William Amerman.

If you are a sci-fi fan, you might enjoy this book. Personally for me, I found this book to be massively confusing, but on the upside, it was entertaining to try to figure everything out.

For me the story did not really come together until about half way through.

If it would have had an overview to compliment it, and to give the reader an understanding of what is to come would had been helpful.

Like I mentioned before, if you are a fan of the sci-fi genre, then you might enjoy the book immensely.

So, if you have the chance  and would like to check it out I recommend you do so.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment