Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ava Anderson Non-Toxic and Make Up Eraser Wrap Up

Here are the pictures from the road test over Mission U weekend. This will be the wrap up post for the two products.









































































I want to Thank both Nancy and Kerry for contributing to my blog of trying new things in 2014. I hope you will go over and pay each of their pages a visit: Nancy at- www.nontoxicnanny.com and Kerry at: http://kerryburks.makeuperaser.com. If they inquire as to who sent you, let them know you heard about it on this blog, and that Nannette Morrison referred you .All the products did great in the testing that I put them through. I can highly recommend these products  as great selections for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment