Monday, July 14, 2014

Onto Day Two of the Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Testing and Day Two of Week Two of the MakeUp Eraser testing....

Well for Day two of the Ava Anderson Non Toxic MakeUp testing, I decided to try the Ava Tutu Gloss. It added a bit of color to my lips, with a nice mild scent of spearmint, which was surprising.

The scent was a welcome surprise, I had never had any scented gloss in the past.

But here are the pictures from today. The color may seem to blend in with my natural lip color, but it is there, look at the very bottom of the lip:



I did use the makeup eraser to make sure I got it all off, and the eraser once again, stood up to the test, and got the job done.

Mind you, you might not be able to see the color of the gloss, because it is pink, but rest assured the eraser did well:

Tune in tomorrow to see what I test next and what the MakeUp Eraser tackles next, will it be ice cream, mascara, or eye liner? Stay tuned to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment