Sunday, July 13, 2014

OMG! Day One of the Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Testing, and Day One of Week Two of the MakeUp Eraser are off to the Races!

For the opening day of the Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Testing I dove in and started with the  Anti-Aging Nourshing Mask Sample that was sent to me.

I have to say, the Anti-Aging Nourshing Mask is the absolute Bomb! My skin has not felt this great in years.

Honestly, when you apply it, you might scare your better half with it, but in the end you will look and feel great. In the posted pictures you will see the process all the way through, no one said the pictures would be pretty, just real. ( And they are as real as they get, frankenstein face and all. Our dogs even did a double take, LOL.)

Here are the pictures:






Next for the Removal of the Mask I used the the MakeUp Eraser, and it did the job in Spades! Here are the pictures from the removal:








I mean for day one of week two of the make up eraser, I am impressed. We will have to see what the eraser looks like by July 24th.

Have a great day, and stay tuned to see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment