Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day Nine- Day Fifteen of the #ApexNatural-Pure Coffee Bean Extract - Natural Weight Loss Supplement

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial 

This covers days 9-15. Sorry the post is so late.

The weight goes:

Day 9- 233.8

Day 10- 232.2

Day 11- 235.0

Day 12- 232.5

Day 13- 235.8

Day 14- 236.8

Day 15- 236.8

As you can see there has not been much weight loss, I am hoping to make a turn for the better. As of right now, I can not recommend this as a weight loss supplement. As a nutritional supplement is cutting it slim. It does quash cravings to a point, and you must remember to keep up you water intake, for hydration purposes.

Here are some of the pics over the past few days:
















So I am ending this at 15 days. Results will vary person to person. Just because it did not work for me, does not mean it will not work for you. But please be careful as with any supplement you take.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment