Monday, July 7, 2014

Coffee Dates from Hell by Jim Tilberry, a book review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial 

This book had me rolling. It is one of the funniest reads I have had in a long while. 

As I was reading along the stories, they started playing out in my mind like a series of black and white movies. 

You could just picture the dates the characters were on, and the places that were mentioned toward the end.

Mr. Tilberry did a great job in painting the picture of the meeting in the environment the characters were depicted in.

Just from reading this, we all can relate in one way or another, at some point in all our lives, and if you look closely you will find some great tips along the way.

Some of the characters that were set up were Harry Houdini, Albert Einstein, J Edgar Hoover, Leonard Horowitz, Abraham Lincoln, and the list goes on.

You will not be disappointed with this read. I can fully recommend this for a great summer read, especially those days you need a good laugh, when everything else is crazy. We have all been there right?
You can find this great book on Amazon.com for the kindle. It may take you a few days to read if you split the reading time. You could read about a quarter of the book at a time. The best time to read this book is in the evening hours as you wind down for the evening, and let all the stress of the day melt away, and you will be able to get some great giggles in before heading to bed.

I hope you will check out #CoffeeDatesFromHell soon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment