Saturday, August 16, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Day Six- Final Recipe to try before my tomoson deadline....


 Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial.

The final recipe to try for this blogging series, is the Topical Tea Tree Oil Recipe.









This is to be used sparingly as it is very potent. Once you make it, it is one you will not forget, and will use a lot. This could also be used as a hostess gift, etc..... I have really enjoyed doing these recipes, and I will enjoy using them in my daily life. Thanks to Apothecary Extracts for selecting me to participate in this reviewing.

 http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Potency-Aromatherapy-Household-Cleaning/dp/B00GF1NZLY/ tea tree oil uses 
(The above link is where you can find more info about the tea tree oil.)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment