Saturday, August 16, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Final Weigh In Day -to make the tomoson deadline.....


My starting weight for this product journey  was 234.6, and as with any supplement my weight went up and down. That is to be expected though. But for the purpose of meeting a deadline put forth, I have only done this for a week, so I can meet said deadline. ( Before I do my examiner review on my examiner page, I will be adding another week of use to see what happens, since not much happened after one week of use of the product.)





















Pictured above is the product bottle I received, and what the capsules look like. The recommended dose was 2 capsules, 3 times a day.  So I took one set when I got up, one set at lunch, and one set at dinner. As a dietary supplement, it did well, and did curb some cravings I had. As a weight loss supplement after one week use, I can not recommend it.

234.8 front

234.8 side
 Stay tuned for the supplemental week coverage for this product, this week, ans I work on another  couple products to boot.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment