Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Le-Vel Day Three -August 12th, 2014

For day three of the Thrive test for this blog I had one of the Women formulated capsules and a patch.

My weight for the day is: 234.2








With the first capsule, and the first patch I did feel a bit of a boost. I had plenty of running around to get done. I noticed I did not get the 2 o'clock feeling until later in the day. We all know that feeling. Being the momma to 4 fur babies, and having plenty of house work and testing in front of me, the extra boost of energy was welcomed.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, until then.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for trying the Thrive Experience. The process is so simple- 3 steps (capsule in the morning, followed by the shake 20-40 minutes later, throw on a patch and you are good to go for the rest of the day). The energy and the many benefits I have had from Thrive have helped me tremendously. I appreciate your candid review. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. It is my pleasure and gives me something new to try as part of my New things in 2014 blogging.

    ReplyDelete