Friday, August 15, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Day Five- Tea Tree Oil Dryer Sheets







The pictures above are from the booklet I got the recipe from, and the picture s of what it took to put this together. All and all I think it went over well, but I do recommend getting pre-cut squares to make it go faster.

I have never been so happy to sit down, as cutting fabric took its toll on my back from being bent over. One yard of fabric made quite a few squares. So be prepared with one yard. This would make a great gift for a college student, or a new bride, etc...

If you get the chance try this out. http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Potency-Aromatherapy-Household-Cleaning/dp/B00GF1NZLY/tea tree essential oil
(The link above is where you can find more great info on this multi use oil).

No comments:

Post a Comment