Sunday, August 24, 2014

Raspberry Ketones Testing Days 1-7



Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial


This past week I have had the pleasure of testing the raspberry ketones capsules.

Beginning 233.8 front

233.8 side

230.6 front
230.6 side




231.4 front

231.4 side

This is the first time to try this product at all. Over 7 days I went from 233.8 to  231.4 on August 24th the final weigh in. Along with this test I did increase my water intake and monitored what I ate very closely. I will admit I have taken this in combination with another product I have been testing and that will factor into the weight loss.Though on the final weigh in I did have a bit of a gain, I still did lose a little bit. I will continue with some extra time outside of this and let you know how it goes. This is the final blog post for this particular product so I can meet the August 27th deadline I was given. But I will keep you posted during my extra time with the product. (Please forgive me for the last pics, I got a massive sun burn while volunteering at a local event over the weekend.)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment