Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ebook Green Smoothies-50 Amazing Recipes for a Healthy, Book Review...... First 3 recipes I have tried:

Over the last 3 days I have tried the last 3 recipes in my home and I thought I would share them with you, to bring you up to speed:


The first of the 3 recipes I tried was the Arugula & Raspberry Smoothie: 





































This smoothie tasted a bit like a blitzed salad.

The second shake I tried yesterday was the Kale & Blueberry Smoothie: 


















This smoothie had a bit of a bitter taste despite the lemon honey I used. (It's what I had in the fridge.)


The third smoothie I tried today was really good ,and more to my liking:



























This one had a refreshing flavor, along the lines of a soda. It really was a nice change on a warm summer evening in Oklahoma.

Tune in tomorrow to see what I try next, it promises to be unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment