Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Days 7-15, with final weigh in on day 16-August 9th,2014

Disclosure: I received this as part of an advertorial
Here is the update for Days 7-15 of The Amazing Miracle Cleanse, I will have a final picture for the final weigh in tomorrow:

Day Seven- July 31st, 2014: 234.8

Day Eight- August 1st, 2014: 235

Day Nine- August 2nd, 2014: 235.2

Day Ten- August 3rd, 2014: 234.2

Day Eleven- August 4th, 2014: 234.2

Day Twelve- August 5th,2014: 235

Day Thirteen- August 6th, 2014: 236.4

Day Fourteen- August 7th, 2014: 236

Day Fifteen- August 8th, 2014: 237.2


Final Weigh In for this product blog- August 9th, 2014:


The final Weigh In As of This Morning: 235.2

So this product does do what it promises. It definitely will clean you out, and cleanse your system. I can see why they only recommend this every 6-8 weeks. Through my experience, it did cleanse my system, but it also zapped a bit of my energy in combination with this Oklahoma heat this summer.

So if you are looking for an inexpensive way to cleanse your system with out spending a lot to have someone help you with it, this would be a suitable alternative to try. Mind you I am not saying great, I am saying suitable. Once you get past the smell, it is a suitable product. Remember everyone's system will react differently, and the results will vary from person to person. A good way to keep track of your results is journaling along the way, and maybe even putting together a chart so you can see the ups and downs as you go, while using the product.

Just remember to follow the directions exactly on the bottle about the recommended dosage to take, and read the caution section of the label all the way through.Also remember to increase your water intake, not only to keep hydrated in this heat, but to help in other ways as well.

If you have any questions about the product itself directly you can contact, Green Tea Life Sciences to learn more.  I am sure they will be happy to answer any questions you may have or find the answers for you, if they do not know immediately.

Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow, as I will being a new product test. To find out what the product is, you will have to wait for the post each day.

Have a wonderful day! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment