Sunday, August 10, 2014

Today Begins the week long journey with Le-Vel Thrive Sample Pack.....

235.2 front

235.2 side
this is the shake mix I made today and divided into 2 portions
Here is the nutritional info from the back of the package

I used peanut butter for the shake, it has a great flavor
Before I use it, I put it in the microwave for one minute. It makes easier to mix together with the powder lactose free milk and ice.

This was today's shake portion
this is the glass/cup I put it in. Tomorrows portion is in the freezer
With my first portion I did feel a small boost in energy, which was good. Usually I get a bit groggy on weekends, but this kept me awake, and had a smooth taste going down, and not near a gritty of a mix. Which is always good.  We will see what tomorrow brings. I will tell you about my contributor for this test tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment